Definition of underserved adjective. uk /ˌʌndəˈsɜːvd/ us used to describe a place, market, etc. where fewer goods or services are available than there should be: They are encouraging retail development in underserved neighborhoods.
- GEMZ takes pride in Expanding underserved communities Economic Opportunities. Our many projects expand opportunities for our targeted audiences through education, career based marketable skills training, advanced tools and entrepreneurship.
- Our Passion is to Empower the underserved communities to succeed using entrepreneurial and business technology solutions to start and grow sustainable businesses that offer economic stability in urban and underprivileged communities.
- GEMZ provides the knowledge and skills to earn an income to lift themselves and their families from any negative situation they maybe in.
- We offer innovative technology methods to provide the underserved communities with vocational training to break into higher employment sectors and or start their own business.
- We also encourage stability, resilience and the capacity to build better lives.
- By providing networking/collaborating opportunities, mentoring, accessing innovative information and business management training, we help rebuild confidence so that they become leaders in their community.
- One of GEMZ commitments in the communities we serve is to transform lives through evidence-based programs that focus on expanding economic opportunities, increasing expanded opportunities for entrepreneurship, education employment and ultimately bridging the digital tech divide while offering upward mobility in communities.