GEMZ goal when it comes to tech training & workshops is to raise employability of our underserved community, bridge the digital tech divide amongst all of the different generational clients we serve through increasing access to the internet, from basic digital training to advance digital tech training and the skills to access the resources it provides. There are many considerable additional challenges in bridging the tech divide, including a lack of knowledge among families about the opportunities and resources available to them.
We partner with different local organizations and businesses to bring awareness to this major problem facing our community by offering.
● Free Basic Digital Tech Training & Workshops
● Panel Discussions
● Facilitating digital training in collaboration with Schools and other community organizations.
● Providing access to Laptops, WiFi, Training and other technology FREE to families in our community in need.
● Host Online and Offline Innovative Tech Trainings for more exposure to Technology for career opportunities, entrepreneurship and much more.
● Collaborate with Grassroots Nonprofits that have STEM and STEAM program as a referral resource.
● Help Facilitate partnerships and collaborations amongst many different types of Grassroots Nonprofits and Businesses to impact community and make a difference.
● Complete family digital inclusion training for all ages and generations.
“Digital Technology and internet access is not a luxury, it is a necessity for all of our our families, communities and the world.” Our digital responsibility challenge is to empower our underserved communities by connecting them to affordable internet, accessing technology and training resources to meet their needs and provide endless opportunities for economic stability and upward mobility so that they too can pay it forward and #bedifferencemakers.”